Following the recent Government announcement that all counties will move to Level 3 restrictions, the Medieval Mile Museum will be closed until October 28th.
We do so to safeguard the health of our team and our guests in the face of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Online booking has been suspended and tickets will be refunded over the coming days. We thank you sincerely for your understanding and patience at this time.
During our closure, we are available to answer any queries you may have by email at email@example.com, and online bookings remain open for future dates at www.medievalmilemuseum.ie.
We wish you the very best and thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented challenging times.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you back to the Medieval Mile Museum very soon.
Taking Care of You Policy
- We will endeavour to minimise time spent at reception by asking visitors to purchase their tickets in advance of arrival and providing a quick and easy entry.
- Our new, highly trained Visitor Care Team will be on hand at all times to ensure visitors are safe and comfortable during their visit with us.
- Our teams will be increasing the frequency of cleaning throughout the Museum. Door handles and other touch points will be cleaned regularly.
- We will provide hand-sanitisation units throughout for use by staff and guests.
- We will respectfully request visitors to use electronic payment at all times.
- We will introduce a one-way flow system for your visit to the Museum.
- Visitors will be allocated specific times to visit the Museum.
- We will endeavour to ensure that appropriate social distancing rules are maintained throughout the Museum.
- We will continue to monitor and update our “Taking Care of You Policies” in line with best practices and advice from the government.
Common Questions & Answers
Is the Museum open?
- The Museum is closed until October 28th 2020.
- If you have a specific request regarding an existing booking please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I transfer my booking to a future date?
- As a prospective visitor you can book safe in the knowledge that you have the freedom to transfer your booking to a future date if you wish. If you have an existing booking, please contact our team on email@example.com.
- Please note: If you have, or intend to book with a third-party website such as GetYourGuide.com or Viatours you will have to adhere to their booking terms and conditions, as these are outside of our control.
- We suggest you book directly with us and we will do everything we can to facilitate any changes and requests – www.medievalmilemuseum.ie.
What is the cancellation policy?
- Visitors cancel on the day of arrival without any penalty.
What is the cleaning procedures of the Museum?
- The Museum has rigorous cleaning procedures as standard throughout. As an extra precaution, we have introduced enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols throughout all public areas and back of house. Hand sanitisers are also available for all visitors and staff to use.
- The Museum will follow the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation, Public Health and HSE, and ensuring all staff are up to date with enhanced procedures across the Museum.
- Specific Covid-19 training has been carried out with all our employees to ensure the safety of our visitors.
Looking for a Wedding or events space?
- Are you engaged or thinking of getting married? Anne Marie Hallinan our Business Development Manager would be delighted to arrange a wedding video appointment with you via FaceTime or WhatsApp. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have there been any confirmed cases within the property past or present?
- There have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at the Museum.
Have you other questions?
- Should you have any other questions please contact our team on + 353 56 7817022 and they will be happy to assist you further.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Museum with the warm Kilkenny hospitality you’ve come to expect.