The Medieval Mile Museum is one of Ireland’s most unique venues and Kilkenny Civic Trust have hosted some spectacular events within the space since our doors opened in December 2016. In 2020 the Civic Trust launch an exciting new initiative for other Registered Charities and Not-for-Profit Organisations, offering them the chance to host their fundraising event in the museum with no venue hire charge.
Successful applicants will receive:
- Exclusive use of the Medieval Mile Museum for one evening
- A raffle prize to help raise funds
- Two complimentary planning meetings with KCT management
- Marketing of your event via our social media channels and website
The Museum can accommodate up to 250 people standing, 150 people seated in theatre-style, or 90 people seated for dinner. From parties to musical performances and gala dinners, the Medieval Mile Museum is a flexible space that can cater to a wide range of event styles. Through the complimentary planning meetings, the team at Kilkenny Civic Trust will work with you to coordinate and promote your fundraiser, ensuring the best possible result for your cause.
Simply fill in the Application Form and submit to email@example.com. Up to 4 successful applications will be chosen each year. See below for terms and conditions.
- Organisers must provide proof of their Registered Charity or Not for Profit status.
- Applications will be adjudicated on by the board of Kilkenny Civic Trust.
- Applications must be received at a minimum of 4 months prior to the proposed date of the event.
- Evening refers to the period after closing of the museum to visitors (Winter: 4.30pm, Summer: 6pm) and prior to 11pm.